Blink Corp Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Scott Raynor

+19
frank24ragazzo
T.O.G.E.L
dinda
Pram_182
inot182
agungsudarjat
wahyuputrasejati
kubiloser
Avin Mackaye
Rozaq
WNDNKRN_TRVSBRKR
adammadden13
delongers
christian&gloria
ardigress
posh-boy
bigryan
luthfi.nugraha
dath
23 posters

Halaman 1 dari 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Interview with Scott Raynor Empty Interview with Scott Raynor

Post by dath Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:28

Baru nemu nih
sebenernya udah lama. dari tahun 2007/2008 gitu. lupa Very Happy

Jadi ada fans yang email-emailan sama si scott
langsung aja ya. cekibrot!

ok people...listen up... im a huge scott fan...over the years i got some info on scott and had the luck to email with him...so i would like to share the information with you that i got on scott....i'ts mostly quotes from scott when i email him....or just info and i mixed it with some interviews...so...it includes the TRUE story what happend in 1998 when scott was fired.....and i hope you realize what an great person he is and give him credit...

ok here we go...

when i asked him about blink he said this:

"no i wouldn't want to be popular with blink"
"i never would've got naked . I wouldn't have gone that far. But money did become attractive, but I can use that money for good things now, I don't have many material possessions and the ones I do have are tools for education."

"it's hard to describe 6 years of being in blink and why it ended for me in a summed up kind of way. It also is impossible to describe without getting personal on both sides. The best way for me to put it is that everything got kinda haywire in my personal life, and in the band, and with Mark and Tom. They wanted different things than me and at the same time our friendship was put to the test and it kinda failed ... but we went down our different paths which to me was the right one. They are doing things that they wanted to, that I wouldn't have done, and vice versa.
I just enjoyed the times when we were all in a van and loading our own gear and sweating and stinking and all that. That's where I feel most comfortable and I think I was uncomfortable moving into the, "other world." I didn't like doing encores and stuff it seemed,"fake," to me. But everyone says that's part of being an entertainer, but to me music isn't just entertainment. It is life blood, and a force that can change the world for the better."

according to a website thats says: "scott's leaving the band is handled rather blandly,
with no mention of alcohol, fights with jordan (scott's girlfriend back then) or the infamous incident at the hotel coronado that left scott's heels broken"
i asked scott about this and he said:
"they are refering to my ex-girlfriend and all the disfunction involved. i got drunk and fell out of a window at a hotel when i was celebrating blink getting signed to a major label."

"i started drinking because i wanted to and i stopped because i wanted to."

"i was fired because i didn't like them and they didn't like me"

"blink asked me to quit drinking and i said i would but they decided that they weren't goin to trust me, so they fired my anyway. but it's ok becasue we are both better of, life works funny like that sometimes."

"I was contacted over the phone and asked to quit drinking. I asked for the weekend to think about it, I came back and agreed. They said, "too bad," and I don't really know why.
Well it was rude to do it over the phone so I went to one of their shows just to show my face. Tom asked how I was and I think Mark was scared I was going to flip out. I just wanted to show my face, and that's all I did, and then I left."

"but i guess they had travis in mind before i got kicked out. because they played with him before when i had to fly home cause of an emergency."

when mark and tom were asked if they miss scott, they said: "no, not at all"

after blink he played in different bands

he played guitar in the bands: the axidentals, the redliners, death on wednesday,
he played drums in the bands: one track mind, trailer park queen, abing abang aboom, grimby

and he tried to get a record label goin called "good guerrilla" i wanted to put that together because i iwanted to make a label for charity causes and i wanted to help, not that the san diego scene need help, i just wanted to be part of it. i wanted to help out any way i could, help younger bands and things liek that. i wanted to do a compilation where all the proceeds go 100% to chartities. i made some money wheni was in blink and i figure this is my way of kinda giving back to the community of sandiego. without san diego blink never would've gotten where they were. and he later said "it doesnt exist yet and probably never will. i didnt lose interest. i devoted my time to doin more charity work instead."

"i do charity work with -stand up for kids- i do outreach and cener counseling. we go out on the streets with backpacks full of food and hygiene products and we give it to the kids on the street. we also have a center where kids can come out and get hot meals and stuff like that. and i'm a teacher at a community college non-profit program called -street of dreams- that teaches music and poetry to juveniles in trouble with the court school system. i help with the street light paper - the homless paper in san diego. i also helped to re-built soma."

when i asked scott about the last song he recorded with blink he said:
"i know that -i won't be home for christmas- was the last time i recorded with them"

Jason: One thing that has always bothered me is that with the "new blink" (if u will) is that with all their "biographies, DVDs, and books" it seems that you are at times looked over, and that they only start as a band when Travis joined. I know a lot of us older fans get really annoyed by that whole situation. What are your feelings on that?

Scott: Yah, that's one of my big heart aches over the whole thing. I put 6 years into something I loved and not only is it stolen from me by people I thought were my friends, but I am left behind in the dust. I started that band with Tom. They even made some story about how Tom and Mark met and then recruited me, they are rewriting the books, it's weird.

Jason: Did you attend Poway High School with Tom? I had only heard rumors that Tom and you actually started the band.. but your saying that is how it happened .. right?

Scott: That's what I am saying. I was in a band with my friend Paul Scott, but he had to move. I was a freshmen at Poway when Tom was a senior. Paul knew Tom needed a drummer, so (before we moved) we went to this party where Tom was gonna be and I met Tom. We started playing, and then there was a guy named Derek that played guitar for a while, and we tried out a couple bass players. Then we met Mark. Then Mark quit and then he came back.

Jason: The period where Mark quit was due to his girlfriend -- but then he came back -- right?

Scott: You got it

and here some more interessting quotes:

"i live with my girlfriend and my two cats named velvet and jeremy"

"i quit smoking a couple of years ago"

"i don't drink alcohol or do drugs"

"i took drum lessons from when i was 11 to 14"

"i surf a lot and give drum lessons"

"i am a vegan"

biasa. translate menyusul wetseh
dath
dath
Fish Guts
Fish Guts

Male Jumlah posting : 3039
Lokasi : Bekasi
member blink yg disuka : Tom, Mark, Travis
album yg disuka : Cheshire Cat
Registration date : 21.08.08

http://www.friendster.com/dath

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Interview with Scott Raynor Empty Re: Interview with Scott Raynor

Post by luthfi.nugraha Mon 16 Aug 2010, 20:44

wow bang dath dapet aja nih. mau baca sih tapi masih belum bentes sama bahasa inggris, lebih baik nunggu translate nya aja deh Laughing
luthfi.nugraha
luthfi.nugraha

Male Jumlah posting : 1544
Lokasi : Bandung
member blink yg disuka : Mark Hoppus, Scott Raynor
album yg disuka : Dude Ranch, Enema Of The State, Greatest Hits
Registration date : 05.09.09

http://myspace.com/luthfi-urethra99

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by bigryan Tue 17 Aug 2010, 08:47

lagi semangat baca, gak perlu translate wetseh
bigryan
bigryan
blink freak
blink freak

Male Jumlah posting : 1641
Lokasi : kupang - malang
member blink yg disuka : mark tom travis
Registration date : 31.12.08

http://ryanrumlaklak.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by posh-boy Tue 17 Aug 2010, 14:28

wuih vegan ternyata :barutau:
posh-boy
posh-boy
blink freak
blink freak

Male Jumlah posting : 4018
Lokasi : Magelang
member blink yg disuka : Tom DeLonge
album yg disuka : Self Titled
Registration date : 25.08.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by dath Tue 17 Aug 2010, 15:34

garis besarnya aja ya
saya translate quote-quote nya

ketika saya tanya dia tentang blink, dia berkata seperti ini

"tidak, aku tidak ingin menjadi terkenal dengan blink"
"aku tidak akan mau telanjang (WMAA). aku tidak ingin terlalu jauh seperti itu. tapi uang menjadi daya tarik, dan aku dapat menggunakan uang tersebut untuk tujuan baik sekarang, aku tidak mempunyai banyak keinginan yang berhubungan dengan maetrial dan satu yang aku punya adalah alat untuk pendidikan."

"sangat sulit menggambarkan 6 tahun bersama blink dan mengapa hal itu berakhir bagiku dengan jalan yang seperti "ini". juga sangat mustahil untuk menjelaskan tanpa menyinggung sisi kedua belah pihak (Scott vs. Tom & Mark). jalan yang terbaik untukku adalah melupakan kenangan di kehidupan pribadi ku, dan di band, dan dengan Mark & Tom. mereka menginginkan sesuatu yang berbeda daripada ku dan pada saat yang sama persahabatan kami sedang diuji dan sepertinya itu gagal... tapi kami memilih jalan yang berbeda yang bagiku itu adalah langkah yang tepat. mereka melakukan apa yang mereka mau, yang aku belum lakukan, dan sebaliknya.
aku sangat menikmati waktu dimana kami berada di dalam van dan mengeluarkan perlatan kami masing-masing, dan berkeringat, dan menjadi bau, dan semuanya. keadaan itulah dimana aku merasa nyaman dan aku rasa, aku menjadi kurang nyaman saat kami berpindah ke "dunia lain." aku tidak suka melakukan sesuatu yang berulang-ulang. itu terasa sangat "palsu" bagiku. tapi semua orang berkata itulah bagian dalam menjadi seorang entertainer, tapi bagiku musik tidak hanya hiburan. itu adalah darah kehidupan, dan gerakan yang dapat mengubah dunia menjadi lebih baik."

merujuk kepada website yang mengatakan: "Scott meninggalkan band dengan lemah lembut (tanpa keterpaksaan), tanpa ada isu alkohol, perkelahian dengan Jordan (pacar Scott) atau kecelakaan di Hotel Coronado yang menyebabkan tumit kiri Scott patah."
ketika saya tanyakan pada Scott, dia berkata:
"mereka mengacu pada mantan pacarku dan semua disfungsi yang dilibatkan. aku mabuk dan jatuh dari jendela hotel saat merayakan blink yang masuk ke dalam major label."

"aku mulai minum-minum karena memang keinginanku dan aku berhenti karena keinginanku juga."

"aku dipecat karena aku tidak menyukai mereka (Mark & Tom) dan mereka pun tidak menyukaiku."

"blink (Mark & Tom) menyuruhku untuk berhenti minum dan aku berkata aku akan melakukannya, tapi mereka memutuskan untuk tidak mempercayaiku lagi, jadi mereka memecatku begitu saja. tapi itu ok karena kami sudah berjauh-jauhan, hidup berjalan sangat lucu seperti itu kadang-kadang."

"aku ditelepon dan diminta untuk berhenti minum. aku meminta akhir pekan untuk memikirkannya, aku kembali (kepada mereka), dan menyetujuinya (berhenti minum). mereka berkata, "terlalu buruk," dan aku tidak tahu mengapa.
bagiku sangat kasar melakukan hal tersebut lewat telepon. jadi aku pergi ke show blink hanya untuk menunjukkan mukaku saja. Tom bertanya bagaimana keadaanku dan aku pikir Mark sangat ketakutan kalau aku marah. aku hanya ingin menunjukkan wajahku, dan itulah yang aku lakukan, lalu aku pergi."

"tapi aku pikir mereka sudah mempertimbangkan Travis di dalam pikiran mereka sebelum memecatku. karena mereka bermain dengan Travis sebelum ketika aku harus dipulangkan ke rumah karena keadaan gawat darurat."

ketika Mark & Tom ditanyakan apakah mereka merindukan Scott, mereka berkata: "tidak, tidak sama sekali."

lanjut ke bagian yang penting aja ya :malu:

ketika saya menanyakan tentang lagu terakhir yang ia rekam bersama blink, dia menjawab: "Aku ingat 'I won't be home for christmas' adalah terakhir kalinya aku rekaman bersama mereka.

Jason (si pewawancara): satu hal yang selalu menggangguku adalah dengan "blink yang baru" dengan segala "biografi, DVD, dan buku-buku." kelihatannya kamu diabaikan, seakan-akan mereka memulai sebagai sebuah band ketika Travis bergabung. saya tau banyak fans-fans lama yang sangat terganggu oleh situasi tersebut. apa yang kamu rasakan?

Scott: ya itulah salah satu sakit hati ku yang paling terbesar dari semuanya. aku mengorbankan 6 tahun dengan sesuatu yang aku cintai dan itu tidak hanya dicuri dariku oleh orang-orang yang aku kira adalah temanku, tapi aku juga merasa ditinggalkan di dalam debu. aku memulai blink dengan tom. mereka bahkan membuat cerita tentang Mark & Tom yang saling bertemu dan kemudia merekrutku, mereka mengarang cerita itu, sangat mengerikan.

Jason: apakah kamu sama-sama SMA di SMA Poway dengan Tom? saya dengar rumor bahwa kamu dan Tom lah yang membentuk blink. tapi kau berkata itulah yang terjadi...

Scott: itulah yang aku katakan. aku sedang dalam sebuah band dengan temanku Paul Scott, tapi kemudian dia harus pindah. saat itu aku masih junior di Poway dan Tom sudah senior. Paul mengethui bahwa Tom membutuhkan drummer, jadi (sebelum Paul pindah) kami pergi ke sebuah pesta yang dihadiri oleh Tom. kami mulai bermain bersama, dan kemudian ada seorang yang bernama Derek yang bermain gitar sebentar, dan kami mencoba mencari pemain bass. kemudian kami bertemu Mark. lalu Mark keluar tapi kemudian dia kembali lagi.

Jason: periode dimana Mark keluar adalah karena pacarnya -- tapi kemudian dia kembali lagi -- benar seperti itu?

Scott: ya benar.

==============================
sedih euy ceritanya Nangis
dath
dath
Fish Guts
Fish Guts

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by ardigress Tue 17 Aug 2010, 15:54

iya nih sedih..
ini pasti dari lubuk hati yang paling dalam nih..
hahaahahha..
but he won't be famous..??
ardigress
ardigress
blink freak
blink freak

Jumlah posting : 1857
Registration date : 27.08.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by dath Tue 17 Aug 2010, 15:57

dia katanya emang anti banget sama popularitas
karena ya itu, main musik karena memang dia cinta. bukan karena uang

semoga suatu saat dia ngobrol lagi deh dengan Mark & Tom Nangis
dath
dath
Fish Guts
Fish Guts

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by ardigress Sat 21 Aug 2010, 11:32

tapii ngeri juga nih kalo ngedenger dia dikeluarin secara sepihak..
ga ok banget kedengerannya..
hahaha..
ardigress
ardigress
blink freak
blink freak

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by christian&gloria Sat 21 Aug 2010, 11:52

wah..dalem bro...hahaa
christian&gloria
christian&gloria
superblink
superblink

Male Jumlah posting : 5123
Lokasi : MOSKOW
member blink yg disuka : TOM DELONGE is my hero
album yg disuka : Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by posh-boy Sun 22 Aug 2010, 12:03

Nangis

di satu sisi scott gak mau famous, di satu sisi mark & tom gak mau si scott rusak gara2 alkohol..

serba salah -__-"
posh-boy
posh-boy
blink freak
blink freak

Male Jumlah posting : 4018
Lokasi : Magelang
member blink yg disuka : Tom DeLonge
album yg disuka : Self Titled
Registration date : 25.08.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by delongers Mon 23 Aug 2010, 04:11

Hhmm. Udah baca inimah.

Scott wiseman
Emang yg nmany image buat popularitas itu selalu ada busukny. Fake. Ompong
delongers
delongers
blinkmaniac
blinkmaniac

Female Jumlah posting : 744
Lokasi : Jl. Rajawali Barat No.5 Bandung
member blink yg disuka : hahahah! retoris
album yg disuka : albumny BIG OILY MEN!
Registration date : 24.08.08

http://dostojevk.listal.com/

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by delongers Mon 23 Aug 2010, 04:59

Nambahin cerita ajaa
Scott :" I meet tom at rancho bernardo high battle of the bands. My band was playing. So was tom. He sang 'WHOS GONNA SHAVE YOUR BACK TONIGHT?' ACOUSTIC to the crowd of hundred. We start playing together - a strange mix of metal and descendents-style punk which never seemed to click until mark joined shortly after. Mark is perfect bridge between Tom and me."

Mau ih nyukurin geger.ny tom. Laughing
delongers
delongers
blinkmaniac
blinkmaniac

Female Jumlah posting : 744
Lokasi : Jl. Rajawali Barat No.5 Bandung
member blink yg disuka : hahahah! retoris
album yg disuka : albumny BIG OILY MEN!
Registration date : 24.08.08

http://dostojevk.listal.com/

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by ardigress Mon 23 Aug 2010, 21:02

kapan nih dia bilang kaya gini..??
ardigress
ardigress
blink freak
blink freak

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by adammadden13 Mon 14 Mar 2011, 11:29

waw jadi terharu..
adammadden13
adammadden13
donk2-ers
donk2-ers

Male Jumlah posting : 3
Lokasi : jakarta
album yg disuka : blink182
Registration date : 11.03.11

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by WNDNKRN_TRVSBRKR Mon 14 Mar 2011, 14:50

nice post broo. baru baca nih Smile
sedih Sad
tp salut sama scott. anyway, he is the first drummer in blink Very Happy
WNDNKRN_TRVSBRKR
WNDNKRN_TRVSBRKR
donk2-ers
donk2-ers

Male Jumlah posting : 18
Lokasi : Karawaci, Tangerang
member blink yg disuka : TRAVIS BARKER
album yg disuka : TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET
Registration date : 11.03.11

http://www.wndnkrn.blogspot.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Rozaq Sat 07 May 2011, 08:31

Huuuwwaaa... Nangis
Rozaq
Rozaq
blinkers
blinkers

Male Jumlah posting : 25
Lokasi : Malang
member blink yg disuka : Travis Barker,Mark Hoppus,Tom Delonge
album yg disuka : Semua
Registration date : 14.03.11

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Avin Mackaye Mon 09 May 2011, 15:34

baru diceritain dikit ama dat pas gath sekarang baru baca sendiri. sedih banget euy ga nyangka tom ama mark segitunya juga ya Sad apalagi di bagian pas mereka nyuruh scott berenti minum, si scott bilang mau mikirin lagi kira2 seminggu pas udah mutusin mau berenti cuma dibales "too bad" dan ternyata mereka udah punya drummer baru Sad
Avin Mackaye
Avin Mackaye
donk2-ers
donk2-ers

Male Jumlah posting : 10
Lokasi : jekarda
member blink yg disuka : MARK HOPPUS
album yg disuka : chesire cat
Registration date : 01.05.11

http://minusanalisis.tumblr.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by kubiloser Mon 09 May 2011, 17:14

owalah, sedih juga ya Sad
si Scott tulus sekali dalm hal bermusik Crying or Very sad
kubiloser
kubiloser
blinkers
blinkers

Male Jumlah posting : 38
Lokasi : Solo - Jakarta
member blink yg disuka : Mark Allen Hoppus
album yg disuka : take off your pants and jacket
Registration date : 17.12.09

http://twitter.com/gnwnwibisono

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by wahyuputrasejati Thu 02 Jun 2011, 08:42

"i live with my girlfriend and my two cats named velvet and jeremy"

"i quit smoking a couple of years ago"

"i don't drink alcohol or do drugs"

"i took drum lessons from when i was 11 to 14"

"i surf a lot and give drum lessons"

"i am a vegan"

wah, tanpa alkohol dan asap rokok. mantab! cheers
wahyuputrasejati
wahyuputrasejati
donk2-ers
donk2-ers

Male Jumlah posting : 8
Lokasi : Yogyakarta
member blink yg disuka : Tom De Longe
album yg disuka : Greatest Hits
Registration date : 01.06.11

http://wahyuputrasejati@gmail.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by agungsudarjat Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:43

manthabs.,manthab.,

sedih brother gue bacanya., Very Happy
agungsudarjat
agungsudarjat
donk2-ers
donk2-ers

Male Jumlah posting : 5
Lokasi : Jakarta
member blink yg disuka : Travis barker off course (coz i'm drummer too)
album yg disuka : all off the album i like very much., tapi yang paling dsuka enema of the state
Registration date : 07.08.11

http://agungaccuratekemayoran.blogspot.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by inot182 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 20:30

yaampun baru tau , bacanya jd rada gmn gituuuu

tp keren sih scott yg blg he wont be famous

jd rada respect sama scott , tp kalo drummer nya scott dr awal ampe skrg , travis ttp di aquabats dgn kostum nya yg lucu Very Happy sungguh unik
inot182
inot182
blinkers
blinkers

Male Jumlah posting : 27
Registration date : 08.05.11

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by ardigress Wed 26 Oct 2011, 17:44

mana nih review nya para pecinta travis..?? hihihihihi
ardigress
ardigress
blink freak
blink freak

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Pram_182 Thu 27 Oct 2011, 21:36

mengharukan Sad
Pram_182
Pram_182
blinkholic
blinkholic

Male Jumlah posting : 309
Lokasi : Surabaya, Indonesia
member blink yg disuka : Mark Allan Hoppus
album yg disuka : TYPJ, Buddha, Dude Runch
Registration date : 30.08.11

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by dinda Fri 28 Oct 2011, 01:32

baru baca Nangis
salut banget buat scott

bagian ini nih yang paling daleemm menurutku
They even made some story about how Tom and Mark met and then recruited me, they are rewriting the books, it's weird.

gak kebayangdeh perasaan dia gimana
Nangis Nangis
dinda
dinda
blinkmaniac
blinkmaniac

Female Jumlah posting : 940
Lokasi : Jl.kol.sugiono 3b/01 malang
member blink yg disuka : .travis barker.tom delonge.mark hoppus.
album yg disuka : chesirecat.enema of the state.toypaj.selftitled
Registration date : 30.08.08

http://twitter.com/dindabonda

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by T.O.G.E.L Wed 23 Nov 2011, 09:54

semoga kedepannya scott bisa diundang di konser blink!
T.O.G.E.L
T.O.G.E.L
blinkmaniac
blinkmaniac

Male Jumlah posting : 804
member blink yg disuka : Tom Gelonge (TOGEL)
album yg disuka : Take Off Your Pants & Jacket
Registration date : 02.09.09

https://www.facebook.com/Reynold.Gumiza?ref=profile   https://twi

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Halaman 1 dari 2 1, 2  Next

Kembali Ke Atas